Thursday, May 12, 2011

Many appologies...

Mom has kept me busy these last few weeks.  We have had another fundraiser called Dinner for 6. It entails a private chef and mom and I serving.  I am pretty nervous about it.  At least the winner is someone we know.  I will post the annoucement later.

So just to look back on our fundraising for this trip we have done ALOT!

3 Garage Sales
Sold cards designed by me- we stillhave some if there are any takers.
Dinner for 6

AND... yes, one more.  A friend donated a  ton of patriotic magnets to me. So  we are going to be taking donations at Publix and giving away the magnets June 12 and June 18.  The proceeds will go to Manasota Troop Support (MOTS) and the rest towards my trip. I am so excited that I will be able give money to a group that takes care of our soldiers by sending care packages monthly.  Did you know they spend over $1000 per month in postage??  I'd love to be able to give them one months postage and make a difference.  Mom said, we are remembering 10 years ago how our country changed with 9-11.

Hope to see you out at the Publix (Manatee Ave & 75th St.)  All donations big or small get a patriotic magnet!

No comments:

Post a Comment