Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh the nerves....

October 23rd mom and I set off to North Port to do my face to face interview. I was so nervous that I couldn't eat breakfast and mom said I couldn't stop talking because of  my nerves! In hand, I had 3 sealed envelopes with references from my teacher, soccer coach and a community member ; I had no clue what they said about me. We got to the school  and were I met Marlo Monzon, my People to People Rep. and guide for the program.  She was so nice.  She took me back and we chatted about the program and I answered questions about being away from home.  I have never been away from home without my  mom or family member.  She asked me if I was scared or nervous about going - no way!  I am ready to be away from home and see the world.

After my interview was over, Mrs. Monzon said I was a great candidate for the program.  No to wait and hear from the program itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment